If you or the person you are helping is in immediate danger please contact the police dialling 999

I live outside the UK, where can I find support?

  1. Advice
  2. What if I live outside the UK?

Report Harmful Content is dedicated to supporting residents of the UK. Our funding enables us to provide a comprehensive level of support to UK residents, which we are currently unable to extend to those living outside the UK.

However, if you reside outside the UK, there are still resources available to help you if you experience or witness harm online. Click on the boxes further down to access a list of organisations that may offer support in your region.

Emotional support

For emotional support in your country, visit Befrienders Worldwide. By clicking on the link below, you can find a suitable service near you. Their global centres are dedicated to alleviating misery, loneliness, despair, and depression by offering a compassionate ear to anyone in need.

Befrienders Worldwide

Intimate image abuse

If you have been a victim of intimate image abuse, and you don't reside in the UK, please find a list of victim support services globally on our sister helpline, the Revenge Porn Helpline.

The Revenge Porn Helpline


StopNCII.org is a free tool designed to support adults (18+) affected by Non-Consensual Intimate Image (NCII) abuse. The tool works by generating a hash from your intimate image(s)/video(s). StopNCII.org then shares this hash with participating companies so they can help detect and remove the images from being shared across their online platforms.


Child sexual abuse material

The Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) works internationally to make the Internet a safer place for everyone. They help victims of child sexual abuse worldwide by identifying and removing images and videos of their abuse. If you do not reside in the UK but have experienced or witnessed child sexual abuse material online, please report this via their online reporting portal. 

Internet Watch Foundation - Reporting Portal

  1. Hi there

  2. I'm a chatbot here to support you in finding information and reporting content at a time that works for you

  3. If you want me to help you with your issue, just click below